• WOMEN WHO YOU WON’T BELIEVE ACTUALLY EXIST (8 Images)

    1. Guinness World Records as Most Tattooed Female in The World:

    image001

    With 95 percent body covered with tattoos, you may easily guess what are the remaining 5 percent areas, this woman has spent 80,000 dollars for her body paint and that too from the same artist. If you might be thinking she has some mental disorder of tattoo mania than you are wrong. The tattoo idea came up when she happened to develop a skin condition in which her skin got blisters and turned to scars if exposed in sunlight so she decided to cover up those scars from tattoos.

  • WOMEN WHO YOU WON’T BELIEVE ACTUALLY EXIST (8 Images)

    Discussion: